ANNOUNCEMENT: Please see the February 6, 2018 message from Cosmic Sai Baba introducing Andromeda Val to readers of the cosmicsaibaba.com website.
Please join us on Facebook – Valérie Barrow.
Also there is a YouTube video of the meeting every month so all can join us at the gathering.
Valérie Barrow: With great love and respect in our hearts we are calling upon Cosmic Sai Baba to make His presence this day – it is 3rd July, 2018 and we are at Moss Vale, New South Wales, Australia. Thank you.
Cosmic Sai Baba (through Valérie):
“I am Cosmic Sai Baba, and it gives me great pleasure to be here – I am very glad to be here to assist with this meeting to take place with Andromeda Val, all the way from Andromeda Galaxy M31. And so, she is here, and she is waiting, thank you My Dears, thank you for being here.”
Much of the stories connected to the Egyptian (and later, Phoenician) glyphs at Gosford has emerged since Alcheringa gave his first channelling at Kariong. In the many years that have passed, we have discovered links to the Great Pyramid at Egypt, the tale of the two Prince’s, the Westcar Papyrus and the links the original indigenous peoples of Australia, the Australian Aborigine have to the star people, and how they have stories of the starpeople coming to Earth and teaching them. In among all these narratives is the important element of time; time past cannot always be measured accurately, for there is much for the scientists to discover. More research into the history of Kariong and the glyphs is encouraged by great Spirit Mentors Alcheringa and Jalarm.
Welcome to our December Newsletter for 2014. In this newsletter we look at Choosing Ascension, as all life on Mother Earth will ascend. In the hustle and bustle of our lives and everyday challenges, we may forget our purpose and our soul contract. Here, we give an overview of living simply with an excerpt from An Aboriginal Book of Wisdom. Our guides who work with us direct our attention to the history of our Earth and the origins of human life. We have discovered blue-eyed cave dwelling ancestors!
Also in this newsletter are important issues, keeping healthy (read the Water Cure), the role of cellphones and their impact on the electromagnetic field around the body, and what purposes are served by many of the ancient Indian traditions. We look to Ancient Egypt and the mysteries of electricity at that time, Temple Initiations and we finish a look at the Summer Solstice at Uluru.
Welcome to our November Newsletter for 2014. It is a time of postive relations with the Indigenous Australians, and we bring news of a sugar mill in Bundaberg, Queensland, returning sacred objects to the local indigenous peoples; these objects (rather large rocks) were used for mens business and womens business. It is so good to see this recognition for the indigenous peoples.
We have witnessed to unfortunate failures of space adventures with rockets failing on the lift-off pad, and Virgin Galactic trials having an unfortuate result. We share some information about space debris and all the bits of various satellites and other launches around the our home, Earth. The images of debris give pause for thought. We bring you news of discoveries of ancient temples, and ancient flying devices. The language of the Ancients, the hieroglyphs, is taken up on one article. We reflect on the importance of the work that Dr Emoto brought to the world.
More and more material comes to light about the language of crop circles, and those who come with the messages; they come with love and peace to assist us in moving forward. The coming full moon meditation is an auspicous time for focussing on Divine Love and spreading this around the world. We hope you take the opportunity to serve all on our planet with light and love.
The Hierarchy and its representatives that guide humanity through Valérie Barrow – Alcheringa, Jalarm, The Oracle and Sanat Kumara, have frequently given information that the Australian Aborigine is the first human, and was in frequent contact with the starpeoples. One particular aspect of Aboriginal life is being threatened, and we take this up in this article.
Renewed interest in Gosford glyphs
Researchers say new discoveries around the mysterious ‘Gosford Hieroglyphs’ site on the New South Wales Central Coast, have re-ignited debate over whether the region was once visited by ancient Egyptians.
The glyphs site at Kariong features almost 300 engravings on two large sandstone walls, which some believe contain examples of an early form of Egyptian writing.
Since their discovery in the 1970s, they have long been dismissed as fakes by authorities and most experts but there are still ongoing attempts to prove the theory they were carved by ancient Egyptians several thousand years ago.
Over the past three decades, many theories have been put up to explain how the extensive engravings came to be, including that they were the work of a group of Sydney University students.
But a group of researchers led by historian Steven Strong has recently discovered a new smaller set of hieroglyphs nearby, and is also investigating a complex, labyrinth of angular tunnels cut deep into the rock beneath the original set of engravings.
“It has been carved,” he said.
“It is straight and nature doesn’t do straight lines.
“There’s a second shaft that runs down and the third one is a gallery that is big enough to park a car in.”
Mr Strong says new evidence has come to light.
“The things that have been found next to it, alongside and around the walls that needs to be factored in,” he said.
The group is also working with local indigenous elders, who have spoken out about the ‘glyphs’ for the first time.
Steven Strong says the indigenous oral tradition, which is passed down from generation to generation, does accept there was an ancient Egyptian presence on this land.
“I listen to the original people for my history,” he said.
He says with their help, a human bone fragment and jewellery have also been found in the area around the glyphs – adding to the mystery surrounding the site.
Mr Strong says preliminary scans recently carried out on the bone conclude it has the same density as a human bone.
“Now these are factual things that we’re finding and then I’ve also been given a metal piece of jewellery that doesn’t have iron or lead, it’s got a figure of someone kneeling on it and there it is right between the two walls,” he said.
“These are things that don’t relate to the walls but it’s all around the walls.”
The discoveries have sparked renewed interest in the mysterious site, and the group plans to carry out a more extensive study of the region next year.
New Archaeology proves Egyptians were in Australia over 4,500 years ago.
Engraved into two sandstone walls near Kariong (Central Coast NSW) is a set of close to 300 glyphs. Some claim they are authentic Proto-Egyptian hieroglyphs carved by Egyptians over 4,500 years ago, but nearly all academics and relevant authorities dismiss them as merely an elaborate forgery. It Isn’t. Recently discovered artefacts and archaeology, corroborated by testimonials given by Original Elders and Custodians of Lore, stand united in confirming an ancient Egyptian presence and extensive period of contact.
Ignoring, for the time being, the credentials of what is or isn’t engraved on the two walls, there is a bounty of evidence that validates Darkinjung Elder, Aunty Beve Spiers’, declaration that not only are some of the Kariong glyphs “Egyptian,” but there are other glyphs which are of an “older” tradition that are “not Egyptian” and were made by “our people.”
In conjunction with the release of our fourth Youtube, Egyptians in Australia-Part 4, an ABC Radio series presented by Mary-Louise Vince (Central Coast Radio), a segment on ABC National News (December 10), and under the guidance of Original Elders and advisors, evidence and sites previously unknown or misunderstood will be shared with the general public. A hidden history is now beginning to be shared, and one chapter, the ancient Egyptian presence in Australia, and in particular the Gosford region, is ready to be told.
Over the past year we have discovered or have been shown seven pieces of evidence/archaeology that is strongly suggestive of ancient Egyptian involvement.
1. We have just filmed and investigated a series of tunnels (one over 10 metres in length) and a gallery “big enough to park a car in,” that run beside and under the two walls.
2. A new set of hieroglyphs were found, filmed and interpreted. Situated a considerable distance from the walls, and separated from the claims of what was supposed to be fraudulently concocted solely on those two walls, what was carved here is even more sensational. The message is simple: it confirms not only the death of Nefer-Ti-Ru but the exact place of his internment.
3. When Original Elder Aunty Minnie Mace was standing on-site with Egyptologist Ray Johnson, she found a piece of engraved metal jewellery. It is not magnetic nor made of iron ore or lead, and took Aunty Minnie “half an hour to clean off the dirt,” and may well be an ancient Egyptian relic, perhaps one of Nefer-Ti-Ru’s personal effects.
4. Original Elder Aunty Minnie Mace also found, or was led to, another object at the same place and time. She thinks it is a human bone. A bone specialist has since examined it and noted it “seems ancient” and could be the top part of a “femur.” Cat- scan analysis was inconclusive due to the staff’s unfamiliarity with bone that may be thousands of years old, but did note that “it has the same density as bone.”
5. The discovery by Dan Collins of an exotic basalt chisel encrusted with olivite crystals, which was found beneath the newly filmed panel of glyphs, is intriguing. This is sandstone country, and the claim “it most likely originated in Egypt” requires further investigation before acceptance. Nevertheless, it is another anomaly that needs to be acknowledged and considered.
6. Above and all around, and positioned within one kilometre of the walls, are hundreds of Original star markers. The closest to the glyphs, almost directly above, is a cluster of 14 stars which was charted and analysed through astro-cartography software at Sydney University and returned a date of 4,500 years.
7. To begin with we had no interest in the glyphs, we were approached by the group fighting for this land simply because of the archaeology we had seen and reported in a series of articles published in the National Indigenous Times and New Dawn. We have seen engravings amongst Original rock platforms in the immediate area of the Egyptian God Thoth in ibis/human form, in ape/human form, in judgement pose with a moon and sun in each hand, a separate Ankh and ibis footprint, the Egyptian God of Inheritance, an Egyptian boat, etc.
The walls … A much more detailed interpretation will be released on Youtube within the next two weeks (Egyptians in Australia-Part 5), but that is based on opinion and deduction, while all the seven sites/artefacts are written in stone and open to science. The two walls are a focal point, the reason why the other pieces of archaeology came into existence. When evaluating the bona fides of the hieroglyphs on the wall, the other seven pieces of evidence must be factored into that historical big-picture.
Separately each of these ‘non-wall’ artefacts deserve serious consideration, united they demand to be acknowledged. We believe what the Elders revealed during our interview (Egyptians in Australia-Part 2) is the final word and must be accepted as such, for they speak on behalf of their ancestors who were there at the time of arrival.
The rock ceiling above the walls collapsed in 1960 after a bulldozer drove on top, that recent event, along with the liberal application of “women’s urine” to the hieroglyphs, explains why the markings look so new. The Original reality is that there are two scripts on the walls, the younger is Proto-Egyptian and the more ancient is Original, thus explaining why modern-day experts can not fully interpret what was engraved. These are Original truths. The Original Elders past and present are adamant that ancient Egyptians are responsible for some of what is carved on stone walls: case closed.
Source: ABC Mid Coast News (Google Cache); Steven Strong
Photo Credit: ABC Kids