This day – 17 December – is the birth anniversary of Valérie Barrow. We recall Valérie’s works and post an article about the beginnings of the life-work of Valérie Barrow, who held the Alcheringa Stone, a stone that was metaphysically connected to Uluru.
Alcheringa Tells the story of Human DNA
Alcheringa is now asking me to look at the various life forms on Earth and see how similar we are in regard to DNA.
Which species has the most similar DNA to humans? Chimpanzees. Although figures vary from study to study, it’s currently generally accepted that chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) and their close relatives the bonobos (Pan paniscus) are humans’ closest living relatives, with each species sharing around 98.7% of our DNA.
How similar in DNA are we to each other? All human beings are 99.9 percent identical in their genetic make-up. Differences in the remaining 0.1 percent hold important clues about the causes of diseases.
Uluru and the Star People by Valérie J Barrow and Alcheringa
Valérie Barrow’s last great work was her book co-authored by the Spirit Guide Alcheringa – who oversights this part of the galaxy – the Milky Way and our Solar System. This is a book that confirms the stories passed down in the Dreamtime about the human ancestors from the Stars – those that Valérie and all her spirit guides and mentors called the Star People. This is a work infused with the spirit of “Upstairs” and is an important relating of the history of human life on this planet, with its two genesis events.
The Chicxulub Crater
The Source (whom Valérie sometimes calls “Upstairs”) tells there are many mystery schools dotted around the Earth all receiving different pieces of the jigsaw of human life, the history of humans on Earth and the higher dimensions. If we reflect on this material, admit it into our consciousness and knowing – using our spiritual intelligence – then we come to an understanding of the Story of Earth. In this excerpt from Valérie’s forthcoming book Uluru and the Star People, Valérie brings together several disparate sources to give insights and explanations on human history and Earth history, this planet that was originally named Adin – Garden of Peace.
Personal Message from Valérie
‘Upstairs’ has asked me to note all the experiences I have had in releasing energy that no longer serves me in my Earth Body. I was in hospital – after I collapsed and not able to move. I was taken by Ambulance with a suspected heart attack; John had to come in the same ambulance because he can no long look after himself. Now, I take you through the experiences and understandings that have come as I have progressed through the layers of consciousness in – and out of hospital. Away from my husband John, which makes me sad.
Free Starlady E-Book
Well at least something is looking up – Just had news from our publisher, that our book STARLADY, The True Story of Valérie and Mr Dickens and other lifetimes spent with John Barrow is…
Starlady Valérie Reveals the Meaning of Life
BOOK PRESS RELEASE
Author: Valerie Barrow
Publisher: Aurora House
Valérie Barrow is not originally from Earth. She is a Starlady – one of 144,000 souls that travelled here from the galaxy Andromeda M31. Their mission: help raise humankinds’ consciousness and bring forth the Golden Age.
Have you ever wondered why humans were created? Or how planet Earth evolved? Valérie Barrow answers these questions, and many more, in her book Starlady, where she remembers the many past lives she has had with her husband, John. Her past lives include Queen Tiye of Egypt, Joan of Arc, and even a member of Jesus’s family, to name a few.
STARLADY – The True Story of Valérie and Mr Dickens and other lifetimes spent with John Barrow
Valérie is a Starlady. Her mission is to speak of the sacred Aborigine Alcheringa Stone, the seven sisters of the Pleiades, the early evolution of Planet Earth and creation of the first humans. She also reveals hidden aspects of her and John’s story, such as the Egyptian Pyramids, Jesus’ Family, the missing manuscript of the Cathars, The Knights Templar, Jehanne d’ Arch and Mr Charles Dickens, to name a few. Valérie shares her mentor’s guidance and insights into many ‘mysterious’ unexplained events throughout history.