There is so much to share on this Mother’s Day, 2016. Our Mothers are women of forgotten sacrifice in so many ways. Much of life is “done for us” in our early toddler days. We are bathed, clothed, breast-fed, burped, and held closely in those early days. Later as we grow, we are told not to play with our food, to wash our face and hands before meals, and not to get our clothes dirty, and take your fingers out of that drawer! There is so much that mothers do to help us grow and live, to flourish as wonderful light workers: all this is possible due the works of our mothers. ON this Mother’s Day, can I ask you all to send up light and love to the The Source and ask that it be sent on to mothers in need – mothers who suffer, mothers who worry, mothers who are doing it hard. The Source knows where to send our love ever so much better than we can imagine!
IN this newsletter, once again National Geographic share their work in exploring what is behind the walls of King Tut’s tomb. We bring you news of ancient papyrus manuscrips, reflections and evidence on life after death, and even more reflections – by way of video – on the existence of star peoples. We look once again to the Bird Peoples and go to the Temple of Hera for the lighting of the ancient Olympic Flame.
4,000-year-old Ancient Egyptian manuscript measuring more than 8feet
The oldest known Egyptian leather manuscript, dating back some 4,000 years, has been rediscovered at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo after it was pulled from a dusty, old storage box, where it had been lost for around 70 years. The precious text contains fine quality depictions of supernatural beings which predate the famous drawings of the Egyptian Book of the Dead.
Discovery News reports that the manuscript measures 2.5 meters (8.2 feet) in length, making it the longest text ever found. It exceeds the next longest text by just 2 inches – an ancient pre-nuptial agreement between a couple due to be married, which sets out how the wife will be provided for, should the marriage fail.
The Prenuptial Papyrus
“Taking into account that it was written on both sides, we have more than 5 meters (16.4 feet) of texts and drawings, making this the longest leather roll from ancient Egypt,” Wael Sherbiny, the Belgium-based independent scholar who made the finding, told Discovery News.
You can read more here
Don’t believe in Ancient Starpeople?
Klaus Donna shows some of the absolutely amazing artifacts that he has found across the world – He is very reputable.
This video is in six parts.
Exclusive Pictures From Inside the Scan of King Tut’s Tomb
A team of specialists conducts a new round of radar scans, ramping up scientific rigor to test the theory that hidden chambers exist behind the tomb walls.
Crouched by King Tut’s stone sarcophagus, National Geographic technicians Eric Berkenpas and Alan Turchik prepare the radar unit to scan the tomb’s walls.
Photograph by Kenneth Garrett, National Geographic
On April 1st, it was reported that a team of specialists performed a second round of radar scans inside the tomb of King Tutankhamun, as archaeologists continued investigating the theory that hidden chambers may lie behind the limestone walls. Speaking at a press conference outside the tomb Friday morning, Khaled El-Enany, Egypt’s newly-appointed Minister of Antiquities, said bluntly, “We cannot talk about results now.” He expects that at least a week will be needed to analyze the data, which has been sent to experts in both Egypt and the United States.
Other officials noted the presence of “some anomalies” in the initial data readouts, but called for caution and further study, noting that they have yet to see proof for the theory. El-Enany called for “an international debate” and asked scholars around the world to participate in a conference on Tutankhamun to be held next month in Cairo, where the minister said he hopes to hear the full range of views on the tomb. “We are not looking for hidden chambers,” he said. “We are looking for reality and the truth.”
You can read more, watch a slideshow of brilliant photos and a fantastic video of the radar scan here
Butterflies are Free
Butterflies are Free to Fly: A New and Radical Approach to Spiritual Evolution is a free ebook written to examine how quantum physics and recent scientific experiments are radically changing our understanding of life, our reality, and our spirituality – and giving us a new model for the way our universe works and the practical steps to take toward true joy and excitement and peace of mind.
- You can download the free ebook in various different formats (including for Kindle, Sony, and other pocket readers);
- It is also available as an audiobook for free to listen to on any mp3 player. You can download the free audiobook (or listen to it now)
- You can read a synopsis and the Introduction
- You can read the book reviews
- You can watch all the videos referred to in the book
- You can read about the author
- After reading the book and watching the videos, you can leave a comment here about how this Model is working in your own life.
- If you have any trouble with the download of the ebook or the format, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch a 5-minute Video Invitation to the Holographic Universe Workshops on YouTube.
Valerie says, This is so interesting and it is FREE with Donation of a few dollars if you wish.. Here is what the people at Butterflies are Free say:
Everything on this website is free. We don’t even want your name or email address (unless you want to leave a comment). However, if you found the information in this free ebook and workshop series to be valuable and would like to help keep it free for everyone, please consider donating a few dollars to help offset the cost of website and video hosting expenses, using the oonate button.
You can read more here
A Lawyer Presents The Case For The Afterlife
The ‘scientific’ evidence for the afterlife is irrefutable – has never been shown it is wrong. The evidence mentioned and found in A Lawyer Presents The Case For The Afterlife has been sent to experts around the world to ask them what they find wrong with it– it has been sent to theologians, to scientists, to materialists and hard-core skeptics. Seven years later, no scientist – no biologist, no physicist, no skeptical empiricist , no materialist, no one has been able to rebut the evidence for the existence of the afterlife.
Victor has also a website on the materialists and skeptics to show that his sponsors are offering the sum of $1,000,000 for anyone in the world who could demonstrate the evidence for the afterlife as found in his research on the Net is not correct – click on new webpage Lawyer on the Skeptics www.victorzammit.com.
Time on earth is short. One of the most beautiful revelations from information transmitted from the afterlife by those who crossed over is that love continues after physical death. Yes, we will all meet our loved ones when we physically die.
There is nothing more important on earth than knowing what is going to happen when we cross over to the afterlife. Let me ask a direct question: what if it is true that life goes on and on for a long, long time – maybe for thousands of years? Is it not then reasonable to do serious investigations or to read what the professional investigators have discovered? Do you not think that would have enormous consequences?
Lawyer Victor Zammit has done many years of life-changing critical research in the afterlife. In his book he very carefully reports on his very important findings. Victor Zammit is a retired lawyer of the Supreme Court and High Court of Australia.
Read the full evidence on www.victorzammit.com.
Truth about the Wolf Pack
Sri Sathya Sai Baba, our guru, guardian and guide, tells us that truth is the basis of the universe. (He has also been revealing in Valerie’s work that the Universe is teeming with millions and millions of life forms in galaxies, other stars and planets and other universes. The Deep Field, as it were, is filled with life forms. However, we are here on a mission for the Truth.
There’s a photo of a wolf pack walking in a straight line with a caption that claims the first three wolves are old or sick and set the pace for the rest of the pack. The Truth: These rumours about the behaviour of wolf packs are false. They cropped up on social media and image sharing sites in December 2015. A photo shows 25 wolves walking in a single file line through a snow-covered wilderness with a caption that claims:
“A wolf pack: the first 3 are the old or sick, they give the pace to the entire pack. If it was the other way round, they would be left behind, losing contact with the pack. In case of an ambush they would be sacrificed. Then come 5 strong ones, the front line. In the center are the rest of the pack members, then the 5 strongest following. Last is alone, the alpha. He controls everything from the rear. In that position he can see everything, decide the direction. He sees all of the pack. The pack moves according to the elders pace and help each other, watch each other.”
David Attenborough took the photo in question for the BBC’s “Frozen Planet” Series in 2011. It shows 25 timber wolves hunting bison in Wood Buffalo National Park in Canada. The female alpha wolf led the pack, and the others followed in a single file line to save energy as they made their way through deep snow, according to the environmental website Benvironment.
Wolf packs are typically about half the size of the pack pictured in the photo from 2011. Most packs don’t hunt prey the size of bison (which is 10 times the size of a wolf), but the larger pack is able to. And the wolves walking in a single file line through deep snow is a classic example of how they’re able to use weather conditions to their advantage while hunting prey that’s much larger than them.
You can read more here
Thousand Hand Guan Yin
The name Guan Yin also spelt Guan Yim, Kuan Yim, Kwan Im, or Kuan Yin, is a short form for Kuan-shi Yin, meaning “Observing the Sounds (or Cries) of the (human) World”.
Highly respected in Asian cultures, Guan Yim bears different names as follows:
Hong Kong: Kwun Yum
Japan: Kannon or more formally Kanzeon; the spelling Kwannon, based on a pre-modern pronunciation, is sometimes seen
Korea: Gwan-eum or Gwanse-eum
Thailand: Kuan Eim (กวนอิม) or Prah Mae Kuan Eim
Vietnam: Quan Âm
In Chinese Buddhism, Guan Yin is synonymous with the Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara, the pinnacle of mercy, compassion, kindness and love.
(Bodhisattva- being of bodhi or enlightenment, one who has earned to leave the world of suffering and is destined to become a Buddha, but has forgone the bliss of nirvana with a vow to save all children of god.
Avalojkitesvara (Sanskrit: अवलोकितेश्वर): The word ‘avalokita’ means “seeing or gazing down” and ‘Êvara’ means “lord” in Sanskrit).
One Buddhist legend presents Guan Yin as vowing to never rest until she had freed all sentient beings from samsara, reincarnation. Despite strenuous effort, she realized that still many unhappy beings were yet to be saved. After struggling to comprehend the needs of so many, her head split into eleven pieces. Amitabha Buddha, seeing her plight, gave her eleven heads with which to hear the cries of the suffering. Upon hearing these cries and comprehending them, Guan Yin attempted to reach out to all those who needed aid, but found that her two arms shattered into pieces. Once more, Amitabha came to her aid and appointed her a thousand arms with which to aid the many.
Like Avalokitesvara, Guan Yin is also depicted with a thousand arms and varying numbers of eyes, hands and heads, sometimes with an eye in the palm of each hand, and is commonly called “the thousand-arms, thousand-eyes” Bodhisattva. In this form she represents the omnipresent mother, looking in all directions simultaneously, sensing the afflictions of humanity and extending her many arms to alleviate them with infinite expressions of her mercy, while the thousand eyes help her see anyone who may be in need.
Thousand Hand Guan Yin was a dance created by Chinese choreographer Zhang Jigang. This dance was performed by 63 deaf dancers of China Disabled People’s Performing Art Troupe. Because they could not hear the music, there were 6 directors in white clothing helping them synchronizing with the music. This dance describes the legend that Bodhisattva Guan Yin has one thousand hands. Bodhisattva is a Proto-Buddha. She can not become a Buddha because she is still attached to this world. Her vow: If there is still a single drop of tear in this world, I will not become a Buddha.
Tiye: One of the Most Influential Women of Ancient Egypt
Tiye was the Great Royal Wife of the ancient Egyptian equivalent to Louis XIV – Amenhotep III. Her son Akhenaten, was one of the biggest causes of scandal during the pharaohs’ time in Egypt. She was also a grandmother of Tutankhamun, and the sister of Ay. She was one of the most influential women of Ancient Egypt, nonetheless, her name had been forgotten for centuries.
Tiye, known also as Taia, Tiy and Tiyi, is believed to have lived from about 1398 BC – 1338 BC. The story of her life is as mysterious as all the people who lived in this period. The world she lived in collapsed with the capital city of her son Akhenaten – Amarna.
According to ancient inscriptions, Tiye is a daughter of Yuya and Tuya and sister of the pharaoh Ay. Some Egyptologists say that there is no link between Ay and Tiye, but the position of her brother (known also as Anen) seems to be a proof – he was the Second Prophet of Amun and inherited most of the titles of Yuya. Apart from this, there is no other reason for the high position of Ay in the royal court – he was most likely related to Yuya, Tuya and Tiye.
A Mummy with Beautiful Hair
When in 1898 Victor Loretin discovered a chamber with hidden mummies, he saw a woman with beautiful long hair. It was unusual to see such a beautiful face and so well preserved hair on a mummy.
In 2010, DNA tests by the team of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, the National Geographic Society and Siemens confirmed the pretty “Elder Lady” discovered in KV35 was Queen Tiye. The research also confirmed that the woman was Tutankhamun’s grandmother, Akhenaten’s mother, and also the mother of the “Younger Lady” discovered in KV35.
You can read more here
25 facts about the Great Pyramid of Giza
The Great Pyramid a true masterpiece and has rightly earned the title of a “Wonder”. It was built with such precision that our current technology cannot replicate it. Historical analysis shows that the Pyramids were built between 2589 and 2504 BC. There are so many interesting facts about this Pyramid that it baffles archeologists, scientists, astronomers, and tourists. Here are the facts:
Here are the facts:
- The pyramid is estimated to have around 2,300,000 stone blocks that weigh from 2 to 30 tons each and there are even some blocks that weigh over 50 tons.
- The Pyramid of Menkaure, the Pyramid of Khafre and the Great Pyramid of Khufu are precisely aligned with the Constellation of Orion.
- The base of the pyramid covers 55,000 m2 (592,000 ft 2) with each side greater than 20,000 m2 (218,000 ft2) in area.
- The interior temperature is constant and equals the average temperature of the earth, 20 Degrees Celsius (68 Degrees Fahrenheit).
- The outer mantle was composed of 144,000 casing stones, all of them highly polished and flat to an accuracy of 1/100th of an inch, about 100 inches thick and weighing approx. 15 tons each.
- The cornerstone foundations of the pyramid have ball and socket construction capable of dealing with heat expansion and earthquakes.
- The mortar used is of an unknown origin (Yes, no explanation was given). It has been analyzed, and its chemical composition is known, but it can’t be reproduced. It is stronger than the stone and still holding up today.
- It was originally covered with casing stones (made of highly polished limestone). These casing stones reflected the sun’s light and made the pyramid shine like a jewel. They are no longer present being used by Arabs to build mosques after an earthquake in the 14th century loosened many of them. It has been calculated that the original pyramid with its casing stones would act like gigantic mirrors and reflect light so powerful that it would be visible from the moon as a shining star on earth. Appropriately, the ancient Egyptians called the Great Pyramid “Ikhet”, meaning the “Glorious Light”. How these blocks were transported and assembled into the pyramid is still a mystery. – http://www.gizapyramid.com/general.htm
- Aligned True North: The Great Pyramid is the most accurately aligned structure in existence and faces true north with only 3/60th of a degree of error. The position of the North Pole moves over time and the pyramid was exactly aligned at one time.
- Center of Land Mass: The Great Pyramid is located at the center of the land mass of the earth. The east/west parallel that crosses the most land and the north/south meridian that crosses the most land intersect in two places on the earth, one in the ocean and the other at the Great Pyramid.
- The four faces of the pyramid are slightly concave, the only pyramid to have been built this way.
- The centers of the four sides are indented with an extraordinary degree of precision forming the only 8 sided pyramid; this effect is not visible from the ground or from a distance but only from the air, and then only under the proper lighting conditions. This phenomenon is only detectable from the air at dawn and sunset on the spring and autumn equinoxes, when the sun casts shadows on the pyramid.
- The granite coffer in the “King’s Chamber” is too big to fit through the passages and so it must have been put in place during construction.
- The coffer was made out of a block of solid granite. This would have required bronze saws 8-9 ft. long set with teeth of sapphires. Hollowing out of the interior would require tubular drills of the same material applied with a tremendous vertical force.
- Microscopic analysis of the coffer reveals that it was made with a fixed point drill that used hard jewel bits and a drilling force of 2 tons.
- The Great Pyramid had a swivel door entrance at one time. Swivel doors were found in only two other pyramids: Khufu’s father and grandfather, Sneferu and Huni, respectively.
- It is reported that when the pyramid was first broken into that the swivel door, weighing some 20 tons, was so well balanced that it could be opened by pushing out from the inside with only minimal force, but when closed, was so perfect a fit that it could scarcely be detected and there was not enough crack or crevice around the edges to gain a grasp from the outside.
- With the mantle in place, the Great Pyramid could be seen from the mountains in Israel and probably the moon as well.
- The weight of the pyramid is estimated at 5,955,000 tons. Multiplied by 10^8 gives a reasonable estimate of the earth’s mass.
- The Descending Passage pointed to the pole star Alpha Draconis, circa 2170-2144 BCE. This was the North Star at that point in time. No other star has aligned with the passage since then.
- The southern shaft in the King’s Chamber pointed to the star Al Nitak (Zeta Orionis) in the constellation Orion, circa 2450 BCE The Orion constellation was associated with the Egyptian god Osiris. No other star aligned with this shaft during that time in history.
- Sun’s Radius: Twice the perimeter of the bottom of the granite coffer times 10^8 is the sun’s mean radius. [270.45378502 Pyramid Inches* 10^8 = 427,316 miles]
- The curvature designed into the faces of the pyramid exactly matches the radius of the earth.
- Khufu’s pyramid, known as the great pyramid of Giza, is the oldest and largest, rising at 481 feet (146 meters). Archeologists say it was the tallest structure in the world for about 3, 800 years.
- The relationship between Pi (p) and Phi (F) is expressed in the fundamental proportions of the Great Pyramid.
You can read more here
People with Bird’s Heads
This 14th century manuscript is known for its figures that have peculiar, bird-shaped heads.
The fellow in red we think, is Moses.
and he has got something on his head.
Is this related to the things on the heads of the Easter Island statutes?
So this is the Hebrew scriptures with Birds Headed people, and the Hebrew are calling them “griffins” which is possibly another use of the word griffin unknown in ordinary English usage.
Haggadah is Jewish Scripture.
The Birds’ Head Haggadah isn’t the only manuscript in which the creators drew animal heads in place of human faces. According to The Israel Museum, other manuscripts of the 13th and 14th centuries created for the Ashkenazi (central or eastern European) Jewish community contained these kinds of illustrations.
There are a number of different theories about why these figures were given birds’ heads. Some scholars believe the animal heads highlighted the exalted and holy status of the figures. Others believe that the heads were a response to religious restrictions on drawing human faces.
In his book, Epstein proposed that the heads are actually representations of griffins, a mythical creature that is a composite of a lion and an eagle. These two creatures have a distinguished history in Jewish art and visual culture. Epstein argues that the griffins were a way for the creators of these manuscripts to honour the prohibition on drawing human faces while finding a positive way to represent the spiritual nature of Jewish people.
“Far from being anti-Jewish caricatures, the griffin-headed figures in the Birds’ Head Haggadah are dignified portrayals of Jews, full of character and personality,” Epstein wrote. “All are going seriously about their business or are posed with stateliness and monumentality in spite of the singular strangeness of their heads.”
You can read more here
Rio 2016 Olympic flame is lit at temple of Hera in Greece
On Thursday, Katerina Lehou, an actor playing a high priestess, lit a torch from the rays of the sun at the temple of Hera, using a parabolic mirror, to set off a domestic relay.
Brazilian organisers will receive the flame in a handover at the Panathenian stadium on 27 April in Athens, site of the first modern Olympics, and will start their relay on 3 May in the capital Brasília, ending in Rio for the opening ceremony.
The relay will traverse Greece for six days until the April 27 handover to Brazilian officials in Athens, at the refurbished ancient stadium where the first modern games were held in 1896.
“This is the beginning of … the last stretch of the organization,” Bach said. “We’re really looking forward to the moment when this flame is finally burning in the Olympic cauldron in Rio de Janeiro.”
Stop at Refugee Camp
In a nod to the global refugee crisis, the Greek leg will include a stop at a camp in Athens that is home to 1,500 refugees and migrants trapped in Greece — one of whom will participate in the relay — while a young Syrian boy from another camp will accompany the torchbearer in a small town just north of Olympia.
For the first time at the Rio Games, the IOC will allow a group of 5-10 refugee athletes to participate, marching behind the Olympic flag at the opening ceremony. IOC officials say there are 42 potential participants, and the final selection will be made in June.
“We thought that this is the responsibility of the International Olympic Committee to send a signal of solidarity with refugees who are fleeing their homes from war and from violence,” Bach said. “We wanted to give [them] a home in the Olympic village. We wanted to give them a flag, with the Olympic flag … an anthem to identify with — the Olympic anthem.”
After a brief stopover in Switzerland, the flame will start its travels through Brazil on May 3, starting in the capital of Brasilia. Organizers say it will reach most of the vast country’s 200 million population, covering 20,000 kilometres by road and 16,000 kilometres by air to reach hundreds of cities and towns in a giant effort involving 12,000 torchbearers.
In a departure from customary practice, Rio will have two stadiums: the Maracana for the opening and closing ceremonies and soccer, and the Olympic Stadium across town, which will be used for track and field.
Alcheringa … when the first ancestors were created
This is the story of fifty thousand people coming from the Pleiades in a giant starship to found the human race on Earth.
It is not a simple story, but one filled with intrigue, deception, and the planned destruction of a mission that left only ninety survivors to be cast upon the Earth.
Part of the story was about their survival on a planet whose atmosphere they could barely breathe, a sun they could not expose themselves to, and a dangerous and poisonous environment that took many of the survivor’s lives.
Their struggle and success in creating our race is the miracle they brought. It is our past and they are our heritage.
You can read the reviews and buy my latest book on Custom Books Publishing Website.
My latest book, TWO SOULMATES, has been published by Custom Publishing in Hong Kong. It is available on Amazon! And also, as an E-book on Smashwords.
You may see this book on Custom Books Publishing Website.
You can get the PRINT Version of this book on AMAZON for USD22.46
You can get the E-BOOK Version of this book on SMASHWORDS for USD6.99
We would appreciate anyone who purchases this publication, if they could kindly write a review on either of Amazon or Smashwords.
The Book of Love
Here is my first book, The Book of Love by a Medium, with the original cover. Copies are available for $15 plus postage and packaging. Please contact me using the information on the Contact Page if you would like to order some.
Blessings be with you and Universal love. Val.
Material from other websites may not necessarily be endorsed by Valerie Barrow nor her website. Material from other websites is reproduced here for interest, only.