While most people Barry Eaton has spoken with over the years have a belief in some form of life after death, it seems amazing to him that there are so many others who believe in absolutely nothing. After dying they appear happy to accept that the lights simply go out and we completely cease to exist in any way.
Perhaps it is fear of the unknown that makes so many people shy away from even thinking about what happens when we pass over. I wanted to investigate this often taboo subject to give another side of the story. Life continues, we never really die.
The idea that we can be born into such a wonderful world strongly indicates life is not a random event. The clockwork nature of the cosmos does not support the idea of chaos in any way. Life on earth is not some kind of biological accident on a random planet in the solar system. There is a meaning and a purpose to it all.
Finding this meaning is something too few people concern themselves with, unfortunately. It is much easier to let everyday life roll by, rather than look at the deeper questions, such as who are we, why are we here, where did we come from and where do we go after death?
Based on his own amazing experiences of life between lives and numerous communications with those who have passed over, Barry Eaton answers many questions about the spirit world you’ve been longing to ask.
* What happens when someone dies and what does it feel like?
* Do we all go to the same place?
* Can we communicate with those in the afterlife?
* What is the tunnel experience all about?
* Are we reunited with family and friends after we die?
* How does our grief impact on those who have passed on?
* Do people in the afterlife watch over us?
* How do people who die in accidents, war or disasters fare?
* Is there such a place as hell?
These questions and a lot more are addressed in Afterlife
To order your copy of “Afterlife” online please contact the publishers Allen & Unwin – www.allenandunwin.com
## Afterlife was published in Hungary in June and is released in the United States in December 2011
Copies are now available on Amazon in both printed and e book versions
* It is also now distributed in the UK and Europe, South Africa, Asia and India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan…distributor details on publisher’s website